For me, functionality and aesthetics must also come together in the sewing room. This patented, high-quality hand measure made of 100% stainless steel combines both. In addition, this professional tool is absolutely sustainable due to its longevity and production in Germany. I'm in love :-)
The designer received the "Focus Green Award 2008" sustainability award for this beauty and was nominated for the Red Dot Award.
The most special thing for me about this ironing hand measure is that you can measure the hem of your sewing project and iron it directly in the next step. Yes, exactly, this hand measure withstands ironing. You no longer need two different tools for measuring and ironing.
But be careful: Watch your fingers, even if the ironing hand measure only slightly conducts the heat!
All properties of the manual measure summarized here:
- Measure hems and iron at the same time without pins
- Measure with the help of longitudinal and transverse dimensions on the front and back, just as you know it from a conventional hand measure
- Carefully iron out corners and edges
- Keep notes with the help of the note clip
- Buttonhole marking aid
- count stitches
- Mark the curves using the semicircle template
- Precise etched measurement scales in mm and cm on front and back that do not fade
- Heat and steam resistant (please watch your fingers!)
- Blunt, clean edges
- Designed and produced in Germany
|material||Sandvik Chromflex precision steel (stainless)|
do not crease, occasionally clean with a soft cloth