Do you find cloth napkins beautiful and sustainable at the same time and do you find tearing muslin exciting? Then this DIY box is for you. Also a great gift idea for all occasions due to the beautiful gift packaging in a grass box. And best of all: you don't need any sewing skills!
A little decoration tip: To create a beautiful colorful table, simply mix the colors 🧡💚💜
Please note the 3 variants in terms of colour, design of the napkin rings and gift packaging that you can choose from.
You get an all-round carefree package with:
- 1 meter of organic muslin, produced in Europe, 9 colors to choose from
- 6 wooden napkin rings, made in the Bavarian Forest from local wood and engraved by hand in Austria (1 version without engraving), 3 variants to choose from
- 1 guide, very detailed with everything you need to know and consider when tearing muslin
- optional gift packaging in the form of a grass box, ribbon and bag for the napkin rings.
What you need in addition to the DIY box:
- 1 cutting tool (e.g. scissors, box cutter, rotary cutter, etc.)
- 1 measuring device (e.g. tape measure or ruler)
and lots of fun being creative 🧡
What is organic muslin?
Organic muslin, also known as double gauze, is made from 100% organic cotton. Muslin is a lightweight fabric that feels comfortable against the skin. It is washable up to 60 degrees and is therefore very suitable for cloth napkins, table runners, pillowcases, bed linen, towels and clothing. Due to its crinkled look, which the fabric gets after washing, it looks very modern, elegant and casual at the same time. Muslin consists of two layers of fabric that have been woven together at certain points. Organic means that this muslin is certified from the point of cultivation of the cotton plant to the point of dyeing. As a result, environmental and social standards are observed in order to create a fair product.
|base color||by choice|
|material fabric||100% organic cotton (kbA)|
|weight / m2||approx. 105g/m2|
|Growing area fabric||Europe|
|Production country fabric||Turkey
Cotton from controlled organic cultivation (kbA), certified
30 - 60 degrees (the hotter, the stronger the crinkle effect)
|Material napkin rings||
100% beech wood from local Bavarian forestry
|Size napkin rings||
Diameter: approx. 44mm
|Production of napkin rings||
Bavarian Forest (Germany), Engraving: Austria
|Care napkin rings||
wipe with a damp cloth, not dishwasher-safe!