Who of you knows the hidden object books in which children can lose themselves for hours looking for things? You will feel the same way with this fabric :-) There are so many hidden little things to discover at the "Spring Festival of the Fairies". This is what Nuppu Print is known for.
Apricot, green and blue tones compete with each other on this soft and delicately falling organic jersey by Nuppu Print. The background is a rich bottle green.
The fabric is very suitable for dresses, skirts, shirts, leggings, hats, loops and I can imagine it being very good for pillows and bed linen.
Check out our Instagram channel (stofflandfluss.biostoffe) for the fabric presentation via video (design presentation 4/5 of our new manufacturer Nuppu Print).
Color matching products in our shop:
- Organic Jersey | uni | forest
- Organic Jersey | small | pink
- Organic jersey and cuffs | uni | green
- Organic jersey and cuffs| uni | ecru
If you have any questions about the combination fabrics, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here on the website.
Matching patterns in our shop:
- "Ritro" shirt by Nanna Pattern Design
- "Linaria" leggings by Nanna Pattern Design
- "Nora" shirt or dress: Mini&Me sewing pattern by Cut & Sew Pattern
- Dress "Helmi" by Cut & Sew Pattern
|fabric type||Organic jersey|
Repeat: 45 cm
|material||95% organic cotton (kbA)
|fabric width||about 160 cm|
|weight / m2||220g/m2|
Cotton from controlled organic cultivation (kbA), certified
|inlet value||8% according to the manufacturer, please wash before sewing|
Wash at 30º - 40º on gentle cycle