This pleasantly soft organic French terry / summer sweat is slightly warmer than organic jersey and cooler than roughened organic sweat due to its typical loop formation on the left side. It is very breathable, stretchy and ideal for the transitional period or cool summer evenings. It is best suited for light sweaters/hoodies, sweatshirts, skirts, jogging pants, children's clothing and much more.
Navy is a very dark black-blue.
- all organic french terry | University
- Organic cuffs RIBB | uni | navy
- Organic Brushed Sweat | navy
- Organic Sewing Thread | black-blue 4818 | 100 meters
- Organic Cotton | Oxford Stripe | indigo night / chalky green
- LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose | Stalks | say green
- TENCEL™ Lyocell | uni | navy blazer
|fabric type||Organic French Terry | summer sweat|
|material||95% organic cotton (kbA)
|fabric width||about 160 cm|
|weight / m2||250g/m2|
Cotton from controlled organic cultivation (kbA), certified
|inlet value||7% according to manufacturer, please wash before sewing|
Wash at 30º - 40º on gentle cycle