On this wonderfully soft organic jersey, Nuppu Print brings local poppies to fabric. A feature of the Finnish company Nuppu Print.
The flowers are in apricot tones, the background is a blue-green dream. An ingenious color with a hint of petrol.
The fabric is very suitable for dresses, skirts, shirts, leggings, hats, loops and I can imagine it being very good for pillows and bed linen.
Check out our Instagram channel (stofflandfluss.biostoffe) for the fabric presentation via video (design presentation 2/5 of our new manufacturer Nuppu Print).
Color matching products in our shop:
- Organic cuffs RIBB | uni | living coral
- Organic cuffs RIBB | uni | pastel green
- Organic Jersey | uni | forest
- Organic Jersey | small | pink
- Organic jersey and RIBB | uni | ecru
If you have any questions about the combination fabrics, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here on the website.
Matching patterns in our shop:
- "Ritro" shirt by Nanna Pattern Design
- "Linaria" leggings by Nanna Pattern Design
- "Nora" shirt or dress: Mini&Me sewing pattern by Cut & Sew Pattern
- Dress "Helmi" by Cut & Sew Pattern
|fabric type||Organic jersey|
Repeat: 60 cm
|material||95% organic cotton (kbA)
|fabric width||about 160 cm|
|weight / m2||220g/m2|
Cotton from controlled organic cultivation (kbA), certified
|inlet value||8% according to the manufacturer, please wash before sewing|
Wash at 30º - 40º on gentle cycle