This pleasantly soft organic French terry / summer sweat is slightly warmer than organic jersey and cooler than roughened organic sweat due to its typical loop formation on the left side. It is very breathable, stretchy and ideal for the transitional period or cool summer evenings. It is best suited for light sweaters/hoodies, sweatshirts, skirts, jogging pants, children's clothing and much more.
Pistachio is a mixed shade of green and turquoise. It is reminiscent of a dark mint green.
- all organic french terry | University
- Organic Brushed Sweat | pistachio
- Organic cuffs RIBB | uni | pistachio
- Organic Jersey | uni | pistachio
- Organic Sewing Thread | mint 4820 | 100 m (slightly brighter)
|fabric type||Organic French Terry | summer sweat|
|material||95% organic cotton (kbA)
|fabric width||about 160 cm|
|weight / m2||250g/m2|
Cotton from controlled organic cultivation (kbA), certified
|inlet value||7% according to manufacturer, please wash before sewing|
Wash at 30º - 40º on gentle cycle